09.05.2024, 18:43 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
feffer777
Titel: Kimagemapeditor crashing!  BeitragVerfasst am: 03.07.2006, 04:34 Uhr

Anmeldung: 01. Feb 2006
I've been using Quanta, the kde web development package and have been very pleased with it. However, when trying to use the plugin, "kdeimagemapeditor", it crashes. I tried to open kdeimagemapeditor separately, but it crashes on launch everytime. Trying to run it from CLI gives me lots of errors along the of:

Code:
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/usr/share/applications/kde/ark.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2'.

So I tried to reinstall it and got this:

Code:
root@knx:/home/rp# apt-get install --reinstall kimagemapeditor
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 324kB of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
Get:1 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main kimagemapeditor 4:3.5.2-2 [324kB]
Fetched 324kB in 2s (129kB/s)
(Reading database ... 147692 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace kimagemapeditor 4:3.5.2-2 (using .../kimagemapeditor_4%3a3.5.2-2_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement kimagemapeditor ...
Setting up kimagemapeditor (3.5.2-2) ...
kbuildsycoca running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
kio (KService*): WARNING: Invalid Service : media_realfolder.desktop

kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/usr/share/applications/kde/ark.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'ark_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'application/x-tbz2'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: '/usr/share/applications/sodipodi.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'image/svg'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/english'
kbuildsycoca: WARNING: 'karm_part.desktop' specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype 'text/x-c'

I'm not able to understand this, but the line, "kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!" looks especially bad. Anyone know how to troubleshoot this? Anyone else have kimagemapeditor working on your system?

Thanks,
Ron

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
schnorrer
Titel: RE: Kimagemapeditor crashing!  BeitragVerfasst am: 03.07.2006, 10:50 Uhr

Anmeldung: 09. Jan 2006

Ron, to get the readable ERROR-Names, you should install gdb. Than KSyscoca can present you ERROR-Mes. in a more readable format. If this does not help the way you want, you need to install the k....-dev.deb packages too.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.