19.03.2024, 02:46 UhrDeutsch | English
Hallo Gast [ Registrierung | Anmelden ]

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
pterandon2
Titel: Graphics!  BeitragVerfasst am: 17.09.2007, 20:27 Uhr

Anmeldung: 06. Mai 2005

Requested apps: povray, blender, ffmpeg;
Requested ability MPEG-I playability by default.

Thanks. Just those three plus GIMP would make it a graphics powerhouse.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Kano
Titel: Graphics!  BeitragVerfasst am: 17.09.2007, 20:30 Uhr

Anmeldung: 17. Dez 2003

You can playback mpeg already. Also with the new unique feature that you can add a deb dir on cd or fromiso partition you can add whatever you like. Just copy the debs from /var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb to that partition. If you want to put it on cd (with overburn) or dvd you can also use isomaster to change the iso image.

pterandon2
Titel: RE: Graphics!  BeitragVerfasst am: 17.09.2007, 20:35 Uhr

Anmeldung: 06. Mai 2005

Thanks. Congrats on getting a new distro out. Cannot wait to try, and the idea of custom burn is intriguing.

In the meantime I've been using ubuntu & knoppix on two different boxes.

kanotixkudos
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 27.10.2007, 17:28 Uhr

Anmeldung: 14. Dez 2005

Kano, I have used the "/deb" successfully, but not with isomaster. I tried four different DVD burns from isos made with isomaster and none would boot. The files were there, but the DVDs were not bootable. If there is some trick to using isomaster for creating a bootable DVD perhaps it could be shared. Thank you again for this new customization addition to KANOTIX.

Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2007 

Deutsch | English
Logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, comments are property of their posters, the rest is © 2004 - 2006 by Jörg Schirottke (Kano).
Consult Impressum and Legal Terms for details. Kanotix is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
This CMS is powered by PostNuke, all themes used at this site are released under the GNU/GPL license. designed and hosted by w3you. Our web server is running on Kanotix64-2006.